GO Technology's online marketing strategies access every channel to distribute your brand
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM): a form of marketing that seeks to promote websites by increasing their visibility in SERPs through the use of either paid placement, contextual advertising, and paid inclusion, or through the use of free search engine optimization techniques.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): the process of driving traffic to a web site or page by ensuring that the site remains high on organic or unpaid search engine results page (SERP) rankings.
- Social Media Marketing: the process of gaining traffic or attention through social media websites such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Email Marketing: involves directly marketing a commercial message to a group of people using electronic mail.
- Referral Marketing: a method of promoting products or services to new customers through referrals, usually word of mouth.
- Affiliate Marketing: a marketing practice in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought about by the affiliate's own marketing efforts.
- Content Marketing: involves creating and freely sharing informative content as a means of converting prospects into customers and customers into repeat buyers.
Location Location Location
At GO Technology, we ask clients to think of their website as online real estate. Not only does your online property have to be well-maintained, aesthetically pleasing, and functional, it also has to occupy a location where your customers and clientele already travel.
With this in mind, there are a several advantages to online marketing. While a physical location can only acquire the foot traffic of its geographic surroundings, your online real estate can be found in a variety of places where consistent, targeted traffic is assured. A good online marketer can help place your site where your potential clients are already looking for your products or services.
When your site fails to rank well for keywords on search engines, it's like having a store in the woods. Climbing the ranks can take a lot of work but GO Technology has one of the best teams around. We are not satisfied until your company is out of the woods and on Fifth Avenue (figuratively speaking).
The Starting Line
The first step is knowing your competition. Our team does a comprehensive audit of your site's health as well as an analysis of your competitors. We work to discover the strengths and weaknesses of major industry players and we devise a plan to use this information to your advantage. Often, your site's success is contingent on the high ROI which comes from knowing where and how to utilize online marketing.
After this, implementation is as much algorithmic as it imaginative. Search Engine Optimization is crucial in improving your organic SERP ranks. The process is analogous to a jigsaw puzzle. When all of the pieces fall correctly into place, the picture becomes clear and search engines are able to easily categorize and place your company where customers are already searching for your products or services.
Do It Right
These techniques range from keyword seeded URLs to inbound SEO. Don't be fooled by other online SEO workers. Most use black-hat methods to raise your rank in the short term but when found by Google, will blacklist you on their site. We offer accredited and guaranteed services that you can trust.
The work behind online marketing requires people that know what they are doing. It does not just mean to go and buy all the keywords around on Google. What's most important is getting your return on investment. We look for keywords that are not going to be 100 dollars a click; rather we target the keywords that will give you the highest return. We guarantee a return!
Online marketing is only truly effective when your conversion rates on your site are up to par. Having a well-designed and coded website is critical to the success of any online marketing campaign. Find our about our website design services here.